VERIFICATION OF QUALIFICATIONS
With around a third of jobseekers embellishing or exaggerating their academic qualifications, employers who fail to have adequate safeguards in place risk exposing their business to dishonest and under-qualified staff.
- Online system providing fast, accurate results
- Unbiased results obtained directly from the awarding body or educational institute
- Extensive NZ and international education database, with direct links to most educational establishments
- Cross referencing against candidate claims
- Immediate notification of any inconsistencies or issues of concern
With the increase in online diploma mills, fraudulent certificates have become more sophisticated and readily available and can be difficult to detect.
This fast, simple and effective check provides unbiased results which are obtained directly with the registry or administration office for all levels of qualifications from secondary through to university level and professional accreditations.