We always recommend background screening for the following reasons:
- Hiring and firing can run into thousands of dollars, particularly if an employee is found to be unsuitable and you then have to re-recruit. In comparison, the costs of pre-employment screening are minimal and can potentially save you a lot of money.
- Inappropriate candidates can be deterred from applying for positions if they know a background screening programme is in place.
- You can significantly reduce the risk of problems associated with an inappropriate hire including bad publicity, damage to your reputation, fraud and theft.
- There is an increasing need to comply with various employment regulations.
- A pre-employment screening programme demonstrates that you acknowledge the concerns of due diligence.
Our pre-employment screening packages are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
Seven good reasons why you should screen candidates:
- To build relationships of trust with your employees
- To comply with various employment legislation
- Protect existing employees
- Appoint the best well suited person for the job
- Minimise the risk of fraud or theft
- Protect your company’s reputation
- Reduce employment costs