VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
With increased competition in the job market, it is a sad fact that more and more candidates are resorting to dishonesty in an attempt to get the job they desire. As a result, verification of employment history checks have become critical in determining whether a candidate possesses the relevant skills and necessary experience to perform the job.
Employrite will confirm your candidate’s employment history directly from the reference source -human resources, payroll or line management.
- online flexible solutions tailored to your exact needs
- fast, efficient, concise and unbiased reporting
- a dedicated administrator to assist you throughout the process
- a positive, friendly and efficient candidate experience
- highly trained, customer-focused team
- immediate notification of any inconsistencies or issues of concern
- compliance with industry requirements and guidelines
Employrite’s report will provide:
- unbiased reporting on a candidate’s employment history
- dates of employment, position held, reason for leaving
- cross comparison of candidate information with reference details obtained
- validation of company name and address through public and private data records
- full employment gap analysis
- investigation of self-employment, agency or contracting roles
- investigation of employment with companies no longer trading
Employment gap verification
Candidates may choose to hide a period of unsuccessful employment by not disclosing these roles within their CV.
An additional benefit of our employment history checks is that any anomalies or gaps within a candidate’s employment history can be quickly identified through a full cross comparison of data.
Any discrepancies will be investigated and verified by our expert team safe guarding your business from a potentially unsuitable employee.