ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CHECK
The Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (AML/CFT) came fully into force on 30 June 2013 under a commencement order Gazetted on 30 June 2011. Reporting entities now have to have established and implemented their AML/CFT programme and comply fully with their obligations under the Act.
The AML/CFT Act requires reporting entities to obtain identity information about their customers and verify that information. We have access to a global customer verification resource for organizations in New Zealand and around the world.
Employrite conducts company and individual credit checks. When conducting individual Credit checks we check all alias names provided. Subsequent credit checks on alias names are provided at a discount rate
Our New Zealand and international credit checks should form an integral part of your recruitment process regardless of industry sector.
- Reduces risk by individuals under financial strain
- Appropriate for financial roles and roles involving the handling of money, accounts and sensitive data
A credit check returns the following information:
- Any aliases and undisclosed names
- Reveals any defaults, collections or judgments
- Any unpaid court fines
- Current and previous address history including any linked and undeclared addresses
- Driver Licence verification
- Directorships/company interests
- Property ownership
- an integrated online system providing instant auditable results
- immediate notification of any inconsistencies within the report
- a highly trained team to handle all information in a sensitive manner